A nation thrives on knowledge so does the human race. When it comes to knowledge and wisdom we have to start enriching ourselves from the rudimentary level. Pupils are the future of a nation. As we all know, the United Kingdom has always been ahead of other nations and the legacy continues. So if you are in the UK then St Michaels Catholic Grammar School Tutors are the best for your offspring. Established in 1908 by the Sisters of the poor child Jesus, this institution is a Voluntary aided, Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls, and boys in the sixth form, situated in Finchley, Barnet, and London. Its current headmaster is Mr. Michael Stimpson.
Why St Michaels Catholic Grammar School Tutors are quintessential for your offspring?
- Being a Catholic school in which Gospel values inform all aspects of community life, St Michaels Catholic Grammar School Tutors provide religious education as well as English, Latin, Mathematics, Geography, Music, French, Spanish, Italian, German, History, Science, Art, Drama, Technology, ICT, Physical Education and education for living with citizenship.
- Students also have a choice of Food or Graphics Technology as well as Physical Education.
- Here all the tutors are distinguished by the quality of education and care given to all the students.
- Michael collaborates with close Finchley Catholic High School to suggest a wide-ranging of the subjects extending from the traditional taught at KS3 and KS4.
- That collaboration has meant both schools have the most subjects to offer its pupils in Sixth Form, in North London. Some of these subjects include Photography, Sociology, Music Technology, Politics, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Classical Civilisation, and Physiology.
- The tutor is very friendly to the students so that there is no communication gap between them.
As a new venture, St Michaels Catholic Grammar School Tutors intends to run Gifted and Talented workshops for students from the local primary schools. That should enable these schools to stretch their most able students and provide an enhanced curriculum.